Selenium Yeast on a Palatable Flax Base
Directions for Use
- Use to supplement Selenium (Se) in complete equine diets.
- Do not feed undiluted - it should be added to other feed ingredients.
- Excess selenium intake can be toxic--use caution.
- Re-seal container securely after used and store in a secure area.
- One (1) level 20cc scoop will hold approximately 10 grams of material which will provide 1.0 mg of elemental Selenium (Se).
Milled Flax Seed, Yeast Culture, Selenium Yeast Complex
Sizing, Price and Serving Details
All sizes with Free Shipping within Continental U.S. (via USPS or UPS) * see below
All products are fresh and shipped directly from the manufacturer. Save 5% off of Horsetech's regular prices.
- 2.2 lbs -- 100 servings (1 mg each) $34.15 (Regularly $35.95) (ships via USPS)
- 4 lbs -- 181 servings (1 mg each) $44.05 (Regularly $44.95)
- 8 lbs -- 363 servings (1 mg each) $78.80 (Regularly $82.95)
- 20 lbs -- 1135 servings (1 mg each) $188.05 (Regularly $197.95)
* Selenium Yeast is shipped via USPS or UPS within 2 days of your order. Free Shipping is within the continental U.S. Shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, Canada, and all international locations will be charged separately. Please email email@example.com or call 940-272-0001 for exact shipping charges prior to ordering for these areas.