Resource Library - What's New
Check here frequently to see new and updated materials.
New Articles (Free)
- How to Help Your Aging Horse Live a Vibrant Life
- Whole Food Options to Boost Protein Quality
- Chia Seeds - Nature's Tiny Miracle
- Dr. Getty's Four Favorite Calming Ingredients
- CBD for Horses - What Can You Expect?
- Non-GMO is NOT Necessarily Safe
- Salt vs Electrolytes - An Important Distinction
- Gas Colic - Common But Preventable!
- Is Your Horse on Bute? Consider Something Other than Omeprazole to Prevent Ulcers
- Feeding Flax - Do You Have All the Facts?
- Respect the Power of the Horse's Instincts
- Forage Deprivation Keeps Your Horse Fat - The Research
- Fruits are Fabulous, even for Insulin Resistant Horses!
- Four Directions Amino Acids Can Take - The Importance of Feeding Several Protein Sources
- Choose Hemp Instead of Soy!
New Tips (Free)
- Measures to Reduce Cribbing
- Does That Hay Belly Really Mean Your Horse is Fat?
- Hay is Missing Key Nutrients
- Hay Before Grain or Vice Versa?
New Research Reflections (Free)
Dr. Getty provides insights on relevant nutrition research and how it impacts your horses' health.
- Music Helps Horses Better Respond to Performance Demands
- Impact of DHA Supplementation on Inflammation Reduction in Metabolic Horses
- Eye Blink Rate and Eyelid Twitches Can Measure Stress in Horses
New Interview Podcasts (Free)
- Listen to Dr. Juliet Getty, special guest on Jim Swanner's, "All About Horses" radio program as she discusses the following topic(s). Recordings are each 30 minutes in length.
- Listen to Dr. Juliet Getty, special guest on Monty Roberts' Horsemanship Radio program, talk nutrition with Debbie Roberts Loucks. Recordings are FREE and archived for you to enjoy.
Forage for Thought Newsletter (Free)
To receive free bi-monthly articles and news to help meet your horse's nutritional needs, consider subscribing to Forage for Thought - Dr. Getty's email newsletter. You may opt-in here - and may unsubscribe at any time.