Resource Library - What's New
Check here frequently to see new and updated materials.
New Articles (Free)
- Fecal Liquid - Solved!
- Veterinarians are Considering Lecithin for Treating and Preventing Ulcers
- Your Horse Has a Question: Are You Feeding Me Omega 3s Every Day?
- Safely Putting on the Pounds - A Closer Look at Why Your Horse is Too Thin
New Tips (Free)
- Measures to Reduce Cribbing
- Does That Hay Belly Really Mean Your Horse is Fat?
- Hay is Missing Key Nutrients
- Hay Before Grain or Vice Versa?
New Research Reflections (Free)
Dr. Getty provides insights on relevant nutrition research and how it impacts your horses' health.
- Music Helps Horses Better Respond to Performance Demands
- Impact of DHA Supplementation on Inflammation Reduction in Metabolic Horses
- Eye Blink Rate and Eyelid Twitches Can Measure Stress in Horses
New Interview Podcasts (Free)
- Listen to Dr. Juliet Getty, special guest on Jim Swanner's, "All About Horses" radio program as she discusses the following topic(s). Recordings are each 30 minutes in length.
- Listen to Dr. Juliet Getty, special guest on Monty Roberts' Horsemanship Radio program, talk nutrition with Debbie Roberts Loucks. Recordings are FREE and archived for you to enjoy.
Forage for Thought Newsletter (Free)
To receive free bi-monthly articles and news to help meet your horse's nutritional needs, consider subscribing to Forage for Thought - Dr. Getty's email newsletter. You may opt-in here - and may unsubscribe at any time.