Selen AT - An Organic Source of Selenium & Natural Source of Vitamin E in One Convenient Product!
There has been quite a bit of interest in recent months in a source of Selenium Yeast and Natural Vitamin E. Selen AT combines premium quality Selenium Yeast and Natural Vitamin E in a convenient, concentrated and palatable supplement!
Until recently, Selenium Yeast was not FDA approved for use in equine supplements. Now, you can use it in a supplement form.
Each 1/2 ounce serving of Selen AT will provide one (1) mg of selenium and a full 1,250 IU of Natural Vitamin E. The smaller, more compact, serving makes it easy to handle\feed and cost effective.
Selen AT features two palatable and nutritional base materials -- flax and yeast culture. This premium-grade flax is actually made for use in bakeries--it's intended for human consumption. And this flax is rich in desirable Omega-3s.
The other base material, yeast culture, is made in Iowa by the company that literally invented yeast culture--Diamond V Mills. They are known to be a reputable suppliers of premium quality ingredients.
100% satisfaction guarantee
Sizing, Price and Serving Details
All sizes with Free Shipping within Continental U.S. (via UPS or USPS) * (Unable to ship to Vermont.)
All products are fresh and shipped directly from the manufacturer. Save 5% off of Horsetech's regular prices.
- 2 lbs $47.45 (Regularly $ 49.95) 64 servings (ships by USPS)
- 5 lbs $82.60 (Regularly $ 86.95) 160 servings
- 10 lbs $143.40 (Regularly $150.95) 320 servings
- 22 lbs $294.45 (Regularly $309.95) 705 servings
- 40 lbs $518.65 (Regularly $545.95) 1280 servings
* Selen AT is shipped via UPS or USPS within 2 days of your order. Free Shipping is within the continental U.S. (Unable to ship to Vermont.) Shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, Canada, and all international locations will be charged separately. Please email email@example.com or call 940-487-7161 for exact shipping charges prior to ordering for these areas.