Reitsport-Lite shares most of the attributes of standard Reitsport (including 30 mg of biotin per serving), with a couple of notable differences.
Most notably, a smaller four (4) ounce serving size that's great for overweight horses, picky eaters, smaller breeds and younger horses. There's a bit less flax--about three ounces per serving as compared to four with the standard Reitsport. Reitsport-Lite is developed with palatability in mind. It has slightly reduced organic trace mineral content for a lighter taste and aroma.
When you compare the ReitSport Lite product to the standard version (ReitSport), you will find two notable differences:
- A smaller 4 ounce serving that provides 3 ounces of flax, and
- Reduced levels of organic trace minerals. By reducing the trace mineral content, the Lite version is appealing to the picky eaters.
Note: This product is identical to the ReitSport HA-100 Lite product with one exception--ReitSport Lite does not contain Hyaluronic Acid (HA).
Provide to horses weighing 900 Lbs+ at the rate of four (4) ounces (114 grams) per day. Serving size may be reduced proportionately, based on weight, for younger horses, lighter breeds, ponies, etc.
Introduce the product gradually, starting with approximately one (1) ounce (28.4 grams) the first day (about 1/2 scoop). Gradually increase the daily usage rate over the following 7-14 days until the full daily serving is being provided.
Daily serving may be divided. For example, the full four ounce serving might be divided and provided in the morning and evening.
The enclosed 1/2 cup scoop will hold approximately two (2) ounces (57 grams) when filled to the 1/2 cup line. Two (2) scoops--filled to the 1/2 cup line--will provide approximately four (4) ounces (114 grams). Please note that the 1/2 cup line is located approximately 1/4" below the lip of the scoop.
PER FOUR (4) OUNCE SERVING
GLUCOSAMINE (MARINE SOURCE)
CHONDROITIN SULFATE (PORCINE SOURCE)
Milled Flaxseed (Food-Grade), Yeast Culture, Vitamin E Supplement, Biotin Supplement, DL-Methionine, L-Lysine, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (B6), Niacinamide, Riboflavin (B2), Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Thiamine Hydrochloride (B1), Zinc Amino Acid Complex, Manganese Amino Acid Complex, Copper Amino Acid Complex, Cobalt Glucoheptonate, Dried Bacillus coagulans fermentation product, Dried Bacillus licheniformis fermentation product, Dried Bacillus subtilis fermentation product, Dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, Dried Lactobacillus casei fermentation product, Dried Lactobacillus plantarum fermentation product, Dried enterococcus faecium fermentation product, Dried Whey, Calcium Carbonate, Natural Flavorings
Zinc, Copper, Manganese and Cobalt provided by Zinpro® Availa-4®. Zinpro® is a registered trademark of ZINPRO® Corp.
OptiMSM® is a Registered Trademark of Bergstrom Nutrition, Inc.
Sizing, Price and Serving Details
All sizes with Free Shipping within Continental U.S. (via UPS or USPS) * see below
All products are fresh and shipped directly from the manufacturer. Save 5% off of Horsetech's regular prices.
- 12 lbs (resealable pouch) - 48 servings. $155.75 (Regularly $163.95) (ships via USPS)
- 20 lbs sewn bag - 80 servings. $243.15 (Regularly $255.95)
20 lbs pail - 80 servings. $248.85 (Regularly $261.95)
- 40 lbs sewn bag - 160 servings. $446.45 (Regularly $469.95)
- 60 kg Drum (132.3 lbs) - 529 servings. $1424.95 (Regularly $1499.95)
See other variations of Reitsport:
- Reitsport HA-100
- Reitsport HA-100 Complete
- Reitsport HA-100 Lite
- Reitsport HA-100 Lite Complete
* ReitSport Lite is shipped via UPS or USPS (12 lb) within 2 days of your order. Free Shipping is within the continental U.S. Shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, Canada, and all international locations will be charged separately. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 940-484-7161 for exact shipping charges prior to ordering to these areas.