CurOst EQ Green
Cur-OST EQ Green provides maintenance levels of BCM-95 Curcumin & Boswellia with a blend of alfalfa and spirulina blue green algae for nutritional support. Supports a healthy inflammation response while also benefiting joints, tendons, muscle, skin and hoof health.
All sizes with Free Shipping in Continental U.S. (via USPS)*
Prevention & Maintenance Anti-Inflammatory Formula
Do your horses have?
- Low level or intermittent inflammatory problems impacting the joints, tendons or muscles?
- Poor hoof health, skin or tendon conditioning?
- Lack skin luster or overall nourishment?
- Does your horse need an overall boost of nutrition plus inflammation support?
Veterinary Formulated, Research Supported, Clinically Utilized for Over 8 Years
Cur-OST® EQ Green Prevention & Maintenance Formula - Enhance Performance, Support Soundness, Support Overall Health
- Targets key enzyme pathways that contribute to inflammation.
- Manages pain & stiffness
- Enhances skin, hair, tendon and hoof health
- Supports Tissue Health & Healing, joint lubrication and cartilage health
- Utilizes Spirulina Blue Green Algae to provides vitamins, minerals and protein in natural form for easy assimilation
Quite Possibly the ONLY Supplement your horse will require!
Chronic inflammation is affecting your horse everyday, leading to cellular changes, weakening tissues and contributing to joint deterioration. Most supplements do little to impact this inflammation but replace what is being lost as a result of it.
Manage the inflammation and minimize the impact to enhance overall health and improve joint function beyond traditional joint supplements.
Curcumin has been demonstrated in research to inhibit inflammation more completely than traditional therapies, by blocking key enzyme pathways that contribute to the release of many inflammatory proteins that are involved in pain, immune compromise and tissue degeneration. By combining Curcumin with Boswellia and other nutrients, we are able to manage inflammation effectively and support overall health.
The ONLY Horse Supplement Using the Research Proven Power of Curcumin to Manage Chronic Inflammation in the Horse
Cur-OST® EQ Green formula provides LOW LEVEL INFLAMMATION PROTECTION SUPPORT, plus antioxidants, vitamins and minerals in their natural forms thought the use of nutritive herbs including Alfalfa and Spirulina Blue Green Algae. EQ Green is not only a joint supplement for horses, but a complete health supplement. Due to containing high levels of spirulina blue green algae, it is ideal for supporting overall skin, hair and hoof health.
Support The Joints And Get TOTAL Body Benefits! Ideal for Prevention Purposes
- Young horses in training and those with minor lameness issues.
- Low level inflammation associated with many conditions including arthritis, laminitis, navicular syndrome as well as skin and muscle disorders.
Ideal for Maintenance
- Maintaining health and soundness in the equine performance horse and companion.
- Recommended formula for maintenance after recovery from higher levels of inflammation.
- Curcumin (BCM-95®): Research supported and clinically proven to combat inflammation as well as provide secondary antioxidant support, primarily through down regulation of NF-kB and upregulation of NRF-2. BCM-95® is a patented curcumin extract containing volatile oils from the Turmeric root to enhance absorption up to 7x that of normal curcumin.
- Boswellia serrata 65%: Research support and clinically proven to inhibit inflammation by impacting the 5-LOX pathway, which acts synergistically with curcumin for enhanced results.
- Alfalfa Herb: Source of protein and natural vitamins/minerals
- Spirulina Blue Green Algae: Natural source of protein, vitamins/minerals and aids in detoxification
- Ashwaghanda: Inhibits inflammation, helps rejuvenate the body and adapt to stressors (adaptogen)
- Anise Seed: Aids in improving overall digestion
Sizing, Price and Serving Details
- One month's supply $83.60
- Two month's supply $158.25
- Three month's supply $235.90
* CurOst is mailed via U.S. Postal Service within 2 days of your order. Free Shipping is only available within the continental U.S. Shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, Canada, and all international locations will be charged separately. Please email GettyEquineNutrition@gmail.com or call 940-272-0001 for exact shipping charges prior to ordering for these locations.