E Natural without Selenium (Su-Per)
SU-PER® E NATURAL contains natural Vitamin E (d-alpha tocopherol), which is more active than synthetic. Provides 2000 IU per 2-scoop serving. Contains no Selenium. Powder form with a DiCalcium Phosphate base. No flavoring.
Extra vitamin E is recommended for horses that are growing, performing, or recovering from injury.
All sizes with Free Shipping in Continental U.S. (via UPS)*---
Natural Vitamin E - Potent Antioxidant & Anti-Inflammatory
Vitamin E serves as a potent antioxidant, thereby neutralizing damaging free radicals. Horses that are growing, performing, or recovering from injury should have extra vitamin E.
The base used in E Natural is Di-Calcium Phosphate. There are no soy products present. Natural Vitamin E is more active than synthetic.
Contains no Selenium. This supplement is appropriate for horses that already get Selenium in their hay or feed. For a Natural Vitamin E supplement that is balanced with selenium, see Selen AT.
- Serving Size: 2 scoops (each scoop is 5 cc) provides 2000 IU of Natural Vitamin E (d-alpha tocopherol acetate).
- Recommended: two to four scoops per day.
Sizing, Price and Serving Details
All sizes with Free Shipping within Continental U.S. (via UPS) * see below
- One Pound (64 two-scoop servings providing 2,000 IU vitamin E) $62.95
- Buy Two one-pound containers and save. (128 two-scoop servings providing 2,000 IU vitamin E) $110.95
* Su-Per E Natural is shipped via UPS within 1 to 2 days of your order. Free Shipping is within the continental U.S. Shipping to Alaska or Hawaii will be charged separately. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 940-272-0001 for exact shipping charges prior to ordering for these areas. Sorry, no international orders.