FREE Podcasts - Dr. Getty on Monty Roberts' Horsemanship Radio Show
Listen to Dr. Juliet Getty, special guest on Monty Roberts' Horsemanship Radio program, talk nutrition with Debbie Roberts Loucks. Recordings are FREE and archived for you to enjoy.
Topic choices include thus far:
- Relieving Stress - both mental and physical (30 minutes in length)
- Whole Food Tips for Your Horse's Health (10 minutes in length)
- How to Respect the Power of the Horse's Instincts (30 minutes in length)
- The impact of Feeding Oils and Fatty Feeds has on your Horse's Overall Health. Also, get a glimpse of what a consultation with Dr. Getty entails.(21 minutes in length)
- Ways to Naturally Prevent and Cure Equine Ulcers (25 minutes in length)
- How to Help Your Horse Grow Old Gracefully (30 minutes in length)
- Pain Management from a Nutritional Approach (26 minutes in length)
- Solving Equine Obesity - The RIGHT Way! (23 minutes in length)
- Hormonal Response to Stress - Causes, Impact, and Repair (23 minutes in length)
- How to Protect Your Horse's Immune System (25 minutes in length)
How to Access Your Recording
After adding the interview to your cart and checking out, you will receive an email (during business hours) confirming your purchase and providing you with the link to listen to the recording.
Please note that the free interviews - as well as the teleseminars, webinars, and books - are copyright protected. Sale, distribution is strictly prohibited. Presentation in a public format (including Facebook, Twitter, etc.) may be allowed with permission.