Resource Library - CBD
CBD is quickly gaining popularity, not only for people, but for horses and pets. It offers a safe, and natural alternative to NSAID pain relievers and calming medications through its action on the endocannabinoid system throughout the body. You can find CBD products for your horses, as well as for you and your pets, at https://gettycbdhealth.com.
Research with horses is just now beginning and there are thousands of studies using laboratory animals and humans. Many horse owners are already using it to alleviate pain, inflammation, anxiety, and even metabolic conditions.
Look for more articles in the coming months as new information becomes available. In the meantime, enjoy the article below and consider offering it to your horses.
"Feed Your Horse Like A Horse" (starting at $57.95)
- Dr. Getty's comprehensive reference offering you information on a vast variety of topics. Inflammation and how to address is are discussed throughout the book.
- NEW! CBD and other Cannabinoids - How they can benefit you, your horses, and your pets
- CBD for Horses - What You Can Expect
- Quality of Life for the Overweight, Insulin-Resistant Horse
- NEW! Q&A with Dr. Juliet Getty about several important nutrition topics, including CBD
Interview Podcasts (Free)
Listen to Dr. Juliet Getty, special guest on Jim Swanner's, "All About Horses" radio program or Monty Roberts' Horsemanship radio as she discusses the following topic(s).
Forage for Thought Newsletter (Free)
To receive free bi-monthly articles and news to help meet your horse's nutritional needs, consider subscribing to Forage for Thought - Dr. Getty's email newsletter. You may opt-in here - and may unsubscribe at any time.