The Most Complete Equine Supplement Supporting Overall Health & Digestion While Reducing Chronic Inflammation, Allergies & Joint Pain
EQ Total Support targets high levels of inflammation and pain while enhancing digestion helping to improve joints, mobility and improve allergies. Ideal horse supplement for equine allergies, joint ailments and tendon conditions that might be associated with poor digestive ability and chronic inflammation.
IS EQ TOTAL SUPPORT RIGHT FOR YOU?
Does your horse have?
- Inflammatory problems with metabolic syndrome, insulin dysregulation or Cushing's syndrome?
- Allergy symptoms or respiratory conditions with discharge, coughing, redness or itching?
- Poor hoof or tendon health, with an 'easy keeper' body condition, metabolic or digestive issues?
- Overall metabolic complaints or Cushing' syndrome?
- Stomach ulcers or digestive complaints?
- Behavioral problems that may be attributed to digestive problems?
- Persistent laminitic problems associated with metabolic conditions?
- Persistent eye problems?
Cur-OST® EQ Total Support:
- Provides potent levels of patented BCM-95® Curcumin
- Manages and controls high levels of inflammation by blocking key enzyme pathways
- Provides potent antioxidants for cellular health
- Enhances digestive,metabolism and liver health
- Helps to rebuild tissue damaged by chronic inflammation
- Controls allergy symptoms
- Supports healthy tendons & hooves
- Enhances nutrient assimilation from diet
Many equine health conditions, including allergies and inflammatory problems, are often linked to poor digestive and liver health.
Manage the chronic inflammation that is contributing not only to pain, but also impacting immune function, digestive health and allergies.
Reduce Inflammation, Itching, Skin Allergies, Coughing And Improve Breathing
Cur-OST® EQ Total Support equine supplement provides higher levels of inflammation and pain reduction plus antioxidants, vitamins and minerals in their natural forms through the use of nutritive herbs and allergy support through enhanced liver and digestive support.
Ideal for higher levels of inflammation associated with many conditions including arthritis, laminitis, navicular syndrome as well as skin and muscle disorders, but pays particular attention to the improvement of skin and respiratory allergies. Digestive disorders such as ‘leaky gut syndrome’ are often the underlying root cause of systemic allergies and inflammation, contributing to a host of health conditions. The EQ Total Support formula addresses inflammation, oxidative stress but also improves gut function through the use of dandelion, marshmallow and parsley. Due to containing high levels of spirulina blue green algae in addition to aiding overall digestion, the EQ Total Support formula is ideal for supporting overall skin, hair and hoof health.
The Cur-OST® EQ Total Support formula was originally designed and intended for the management of equine allergies and respiratory conditions, but the benefits are much further reaching! We have found this formula to be very beneficial in torn tendons, ligaments and joint conditions where there may be underlying digestive deficiencies. Multiple benefits have also been seen in cases of Metabolic Syndrome and Insulin Resistance with concurrent laminitis.
Veterinary Formulated. Research Supported And Clinically Utilized To GET RESULTS!
The Cur-OST® line of products utilize the finest herbs, vitamins, and minerals that have been scientifically researched and clinically proven to reduce the inflammation associated with many disorders as well as support the immune system. With our high-grade formulations and blends, you can trust that you are getting the best product nature provides.
Sizing, Price and Serving Details
- One month's supply $129.95
- Two month's supply $250.95
- Three month's supply $373.95
* CurOst is mailed via U.S. Postal Service within 2 days of your order. Free Shipping is only available within the continental U.S. Shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, Canada, and all international locations will be charged separately. Please email GettyEquineNutrition@gmail.com or call 940-272-0001 for exact shipping charges prior to ordering for these locations.
Interested in Auto-Ship?