Liquid Actiflex's key substances work together to improve performance by increasing the horse's supply of joint-lubricating synovial fluid, which repairs and strengthens body parts that running puts under high stress.
All sizes with Free Shipping in Continental U.S. (via FedEx).*
Improve Your Horse's Supply of Joint-Lubricating Fluid
Researchers continue to produce exciting discoveries regarding the lubrication and repair of joints and connective tissue. In Liquid Actiflex, we have put together the most advanced formula yet. It works with remarkable speed, making notable improvement within 5 days. In fact, you might see positive results in as little as 48 hours!
Key substances in Liquid Actiflex work together to improve performance by increasing the horse's supply of joint-lubricating synovial fluid, which repairs and strengthens body parts that running puts under high stress.
- Glucosamine Sulfate, Chondroitin Sulfate, Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM), and Superoxide Dismutase occur naturally in the body, serving the function of repairing joints and many other tissues.
- Hyaluronic Acid (HA) plays a critical role in maintaining healthy joint synovial fluid and preventing the deterioration of aging, over worked joints. HA has a high daily turnover so large amounts are needed to maintain proper levels within the joints. HA is also shown to influence cell movement, blood vessel formation, critically involved in healthy wound healing and serves as an antioxidant.
By supplementing what a horse produces for itself, Liquid Actiflex greatly speeds the body's self-repairing processes.
- MSM adds a powerful ability to improve sulfur bonds, which are an essential component of all connective tissue.
- Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) is a key to optimizing bioavailability of the other ingredients, as well as being an essential antioxidant.
- Boswellia Serrata is an herb that is proven to reduce inflammation.
|Per oz.||Per lb.|
|Glucosamine Sulfate||8,000 mg.||128,000 mg.|
|Chondroitin Sulfate||4,000 mg.||64,000 mg.|
|MSM||3,000 mg.||48,000 mg.|
|Ester C (Ascorbic Acid)||1,000 mg.||16,000 mg.|
|Perna Canaliculus||1,000 mg.||16,000 mg.|
|Yucca||150 mg.||2,400 mg.|
|Hyaluronic Acid (HA)||125 mg.||2,000 mg.|
|Bioperine||100 mg.||1,600 mg.|
Glucosamine Sulfate, Chondroitin Sulfate, Ester C (Ascorbic Acid), Superoxide Dismutase, Boswellia Serrata, Hyaluronic Acid, Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM), Perna Canaliculus, Bioperine, Yucca.
- One ounce per day (for most horses) for maintenance.
- Start with a loading dose of two ounces per day (all at one time) for the first 7-10 days. Then reduce to one ounce per day.
- If your horse does well on one ounce per day, keep this as a maintenance dose. If two ounces per day produced better results, stay with this dosage for maintenance.
Sizing, Price and Serving Details
- TWO Quarts $78.95 64 one-ounce servings
- One Gallon (comes with a one-ounce pump) $129.95 128 one-ounce servings
- Order TWO Gallons and save: $255.95 256 one-ounce servings
- Four Gallon Case $504.95 (103.20 each!)
* Liquid Actiflex is shipped within 1 to 2 days of your order via Fed Ex Ground. Free Shipping is available within the continental U.S. Shipping to Hawaii or Alaska (sorry, no international shipments) requires additional shipping costs. Please email GettyEquineNutrition@gmail.com or call 940-272-0001 before ordering for a shipping quote to these areas.
Interested in Auto-Ship?