Glucosamine and Chondroitin Sulfates, MSM, Hyaluronic Acid, Boswellia, and Vitamin C!
The search for safe and effective alternatives for joint pain without harmful side effects has led to the increased popularity of natural products, such as Actiflex. Actiflex Pellets is the alfalfa-based pelleted version of the Liquid Actiflex.
Inflammation & Pain Support without Undesirable Side Effects
We have used the same incredible technology to create a powder option for our customers and their horses. Chondroitin Sulfates are increasingly accepted as the most effective treatment for joint cartilage, connective tissues and blood vessels, maintaining their strength and elasticity while fighting inflammation and pain, all without undesirable side effects.
While Actiflex Pellets work fast to fight inflammation and pain, it also gives long term protection to knees, backs, stifles, hocks, fetlocks and other cartilage. It helps to prevent much of the cumulative cartilage damage that eventually shortens the animal's prime performance years.
Hyaluronic Acid (HA) plays a critical role in maintaining healthy joint synovial fluid and preventing the deterioration of aging, over worked joints. HA has a high daily turnover so large amounts are needed to maintain proper levels within the joints. HA is also shown to influence cell movement, blood vessel formation, critically involved in healthy wound healing and serves as an antioxidant.
Guaranteed Analysis (Per Oz.)
|Glucosamine Sulfate||8,000 mg.|
|Ester C (Ascorbic Acid)||1,000 mg.|
|Perna Canaliculus||1,000 mg.|
|Calcium Silicate||250 mg.|
|Hyaluronic Acid (HA)||125 mg.|
|Boswellia Serrata||100 mg.|
|Omega 3 fatty acids||88 mg|
Glucosamine Sulfate, Chondroitin Sulfate A, Chondroitin Sulfate C, Ester C (Ascorbic Acid), Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM), Perna Canaliculus, Manganese Sulfate, Hydrolyzed Gelatine, Hyaluronic Acid, Boswellia Serrata, Tricalcium Phosphate, Eicosapentaenoic Acid, Docosahexaenoic Acid Omega 3 Fatty Acid, DL-Methionine, Dehydrated Alfalfa Meal, Calcium Silicate, Natural and Artificial Flavoring Added.
- One scoop (ounce) per day (for most horses) for maintenance.
- Start with a loading dose of two ounces per day (all at one time) for the first 7-10 days. Then reduce to one ounce per day.
- If your horse does well on one ounce per day, keep this as a maintenance dose. If two ounces per day produced better results, stay with this dosage for maintenance.
Sizing, Price and Serving Details
- Eze Go Paks 5 lbs (80 individual paks) $97.95
- 5 lbs $93.95 (80 servings)
- 10 lbs (Two 5 lb containers) $179.95 (160 servings)
- 16 lbs $285.95 (256 servings)
* Actiflex Pellets is shipped within 1 to 2 days of your order via Fed Ex Ground. Free Shipping is available within the continental U.S. Shipping to Hawaii or Alaska (sorry, no international shipments) requires additional shipping costs. Please email GettyEquineNutrition@gmail.com or call 940-487-7161 before ordering for a shipping quote to these areas.
Interested in Auto-Ship?