Yeast Plus for Horses: Active Live Yeast + Yeast Culture
New Higher 2X Potency!
HorseTech Yeast+ is an excellent source of both super concentrated active yeast and yeast culture. While the nutritional benefits of yeast culture are believed to be derived from metabolites that are residual to the fermentation process, live cell yeast is highly fermentative. The combination of yeast culture and live cell yeast will yield the best that each has to offer.
Each one (1) ounce feeding of HorseTech Yeast+ will provide over 50 billion live, viable yeast cells (compared to 14 billion in our original Yeast+ formulation)! Our live cell yeast cultures have been selected for performance, viability and stability when mixed in feed.
Directions for Use
Feed to horses at the rate of ½ to 1 ounce per day. Each level 20cc scoop (enclosed) will hold approximately ½ ounce (14.2 grams). Feed one to two level scoops per day for mature horses weighing 1,000 lbs or more. Usage rate may be reduced proportionately, based on weight, for lighter breeds, younger horses, ponies, etc.
Seal container securely between uses. Store in cool dry place.
Sacchromyces cerevisiae yeast, Dried Sacchromyces cerevisiae fermentation product (yeast culture)
1 level 20 cc scoop:
1/2 ounce providing: 25 billion CFU live Saccharomyces cerevisiae yeast.
2 level 20 cc scoops:
1 ounce providing: 50 billion CFU live Saccharomyces cerevisiae yeast.
What Exactly is "Yeast Culture?"
Yeast Culture is an ingredient produced by fermenting selected liquid and cereal grain raw ingredients with bakers yeast (Saccharomyces cerevisiae) and drying the entire culture-media without destroying the yeast factors, B-vitamins and other fermentation products. It is used in a wide variety of animal feeds including dairy, swine, beef, horse, poultry, aquaculture and pet foods.
In manufacturing yeast culture, the following ingredients are used: Saccharomyces cerevisiae yeast and the media on which it was grown consisting of ground yellow corn, hominy feed, corn gluten feed, wheat middlings, rye middlings, diastatic malt and natural sweeteners.
The live yeast and yeast culture used in the manufacturing of HorseTech's Yeast+ product are both Made in the USA!
Sizing, Price and Serving Details
All sizes with Free Shipping within Continental U.S. (via UPS) * (Unable to ship to Vermont.)
All products are fresh and shipped directly from the manufacturer. Save 5% off of Horsetech's regular prices.
- 5 lbs plastic pail (80-160 servings) $56.95 (Regularly $59.95)
- 10 lbs plastic pail (160-320 servings) $88.30 (Regularly $92.95)
- 25 lbs plastic pail (400 to 800 servings) $202.30 (Regularly $212.95)
- 40 lbs Sewn bag (640 to 1280 servings) $304.90 (Regularly $320.95)
* Yeast Plus is shipped via UPS within 2 days of your order. Free Shipping is within the continental U.S. (Unable to ship to Vermont.) Shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, Canada, and all international locations will be charged separately. Please email GettyEquineNutrition@gmail.com or call 940-487-7161 for exact shipping charges prior to ordering to these areas.
Interested in Auto-Ship?