Wild Fed Allergy Support - Calms the Immune System Response to Allergic Triggers
This formula is designed to reduce the allergic inflammatory response. The herbs in this formula are anti-inflammatory, rich in bioflavonoids and anti-oxidants and stop the histamine response. Horses often can get swollen underbellies due to an allergic response to biting insects. This formula can stop the allergic response and help to modulate the immune system to be less responsive.
Organic Nettle Leaf, Organic Orange Peel, Organic Holy Basil, Organic Peppermint, Organic Rosehips, Organic Milk Thistle seed, Love and Prayers
Ingredients and Their Uses
- Nettle: anti-histamine
- Orange Peel: rich in bioflavonoids
- Holy Basil: anti-inflammatory, anti-histamine, rich in vitamin C and K
- Peppermint: cooling, anti-inflammatory
- Rosehips: rich in bioflavonoids
- Milk Thistle seed: liver support, anti-inflammatory, anti-oxidant
- For acute allergic response - 1 tbsp 2-3x/day
- For prevention during allergy season - 1 tbsp/day
More Beautiful Products from Wild Fed
Sizing, Price and Serving Details
- Allergy Support 1 lb - $69.95
- Buy 2 lbs and SAVE - $132.95
All sizes with Free Shipping (via USPS) * see below
* Wild Fed Allergy Support ships via USPS within 2 days of your order. Free Shipping is within the U.S. including Alaska and Hawaii. Sorry, no international orders at this time. Please email GettyEquineNutrition@gmail.com or call 940-272-0001 for exact shipping charges prior to ordering.
Interested in Auto-Ship?