Triple Action Formula for Digestive Health
Up to 92% of all performance horses may show signs of stomach erosions. In addition to stomach erosions caused by exercise, erosions may form in horses that:
- Do not have a constant access to pasture.
- Have a lowered hay intake.
- Have become stall bound.
- Are fed processed feeds instead of whole grains.
Ulsus may provide support for your horse’s digestive system in three ways:
- By providing ingredients that have been shown to balance acidity in the stomach by neutralizing a portion of the acid buildup
- By providing ingredients that support a protective mucus layer on the stomach lining thus protecting it from the remaining acid
- By providing ingredients that the body can use to support a healthy digestive lining in an overly acidic environment.
Active Ingredients per 23 grams:
- Calcium 4,909 mg
- Magnesium 479 mg
- Vitamin E 2,000 IU
- Glutamic Acid 500 mg
- L-Histidine 250 mg
- Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) 2,520 mg
- Niacin 38 mg
OTHER INGREDIENTS: DGL Licorice Root Extract, Marshmallow (Althea officinalis)
Directions for Use
- Serving Size: Enclosed scoop holds 23 grams
- Administer 23 grams (1 scoop) twice per horse per day with feed.
- Alternate Use: Mix one serving with water and administer orally twice per day for 14 days.
- For foals and young growing horses: Administer 1/2 serving (Approx 12.5 grams) twice per day with feed.
- Note: Use in accordance with event rules which govern the use of all products, including the timing for when products may be used.
Disclaimer: Except as otherwise provided herein, no warranties are expressed or implied. Neither Peak Performance Nutrients, Inc. nor its authorized resellers will be responsible for any consequential, incidental, special or indirect damages arising out of the use of this product.
Sizing, Price and Serving Details
All sizes with Free Shipping within Continental U.S. (via UPS) * see below
- 3 lbs - 60 servings - $89.95
* Ulsus is shipped via UPS within 1 to 2 days of your order. Free Shipping is within the continental U.S. Shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, Canada, and all international locations will be charged separately. Please email email@example.com or call 940-487-7161 for exact shipping charges prior to ordering for these areas.