Spirulina - Powerful Immune Support
Enclosed Scoop: One (1) rounded 14.7cc scoop (tablespoon) will hold approximately 10 grams Spirulina microalgae powder.
Dosing for the 1000 lb Horse
- Treatment: two scoops twice daily for a 1000 lb horse.
- Maintenance: one scoop, twice daily.
- After each use, re-seal plastic liner with twist tie and close lid securely.
- Store in cool, dry place away from heat and humidity.
- Keep container clean and avoid contamination.
Notes about the quality of this product: The product is grown in the USA with “no preservatives, dyes, pesticides or radiation used in its production.” It is listed as “Kosher” and “non-GMO.” It is not certified as “organic.” The material used is suitable for human consumption.
The material is not organic--they use inorganic, but natural, fertilizers such as phosphorus, nitrogen, etc. Some organic spirulina is available from imported sources and that they use plant and/or animal waste as their fertilizer source. During production, the spirulina would be in direct contact with these waste products, increasing the risk of possible contamination (unlike organic fruits and vegetables which would not have direct contact with the organic waste materials used to fertilize the plants). Given the choice, it may be better to obtain a USA-made product.
The company is ISO and NSF certified. With each order, a certificate of analysis (COA) is supplied, indicating test results for E.coli, yeast, molds, etc. Test results for lead are also indicated on the COA. Each lot is tested for 60+ contaminants.
Please note: Spirulina is not refundable due to taste rejection; Spirulina is not a palatable product and horses will vary in their acceptance of it.
Spirulina Micro Algae Powder
Sizing, Price and Serving Details
All sizes with Free Shipping within Continental U.S. (via UPS or USPS) * see below
All products are fresh and shipped directly from the manufacturer. Save 5% off of Horsetech's regular prices.
- 2 pounds $52.20 (Regularly $54.95) 45 two-scoop servings (by USPS)
- 4 pounds $86.40 (Regularly $90.95) 90 two-scoop servings
- 10 pounds $186.15 (Regularly $195.95) 225 two-scoop servings
- 20 pounds $326.75 (Regularly $343.95) 450 two-scoop servings
* Spirulina is shipped within 1 to 2 days of your order via USPS or UPS. Free Shipping is within the continental U.S. Shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, Canada, and all international locations will be charged separately. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 940-487-7161 for exact shipping charges prior to ordering for these areas.