Su-Per Psyllium Pellets
Su-Per uses 99.5% Whole Blond Psyllium Husk in this pelleted product. Note: Most horses prefer the taste and texture of the pellets. But if you would like psyllium with nothing added, choose the powdered form.
** There is a very slight amount of molasses added -- no more than 650 mg per ounce. To put this into perspective, one teaspoon of sugar provides 4,000 mg. Or, to think of it another way, 20 lbs of a low sugar hay (6% sugar, for example), would give your horse 544,800 mg of sugar! So, 650 mg is very tiny and is not a concern, even for the insulin resistant horse. If you feed 6 ounces of SuPer Psyllium per day, that's still only 2600 mg (less than one teaspoon) of sugar.
Guaranteed Analysis - per Serving (4 ounces)
- Crude Protein - 7%
- Crude Fat - 2.8%
- Crude Fiber - 4.7%
- Ash - 3.2%
- Moisture - less than 10%
- Scoop Size: 1 ounce (by weight)
- For Horses that Feed Off of Sandy Ground - Serving size is 4 ounces daily for 7 consecutive days. Repeat this 7 day dosage once per month, if necessary.
- For Insulin Resistance - It is best to feed 2 to 3 ounces per meal, to help reduce glucose absorption.
Sizing, Price and Serving Details
All sizes with Free Shipping within Continental U.S. (via UPS) * see below
- 5 lbs $59.95 (20 four-ounce servings)
- 10 lbs $99.95 (40 four-ounce servings)
- 25 lbs $199.95 (100 four-ounce servings)
- 40 lbs $299.95 (160 four-ounce servings)
* Su-Per Psyllium Powder is shipped via UPS within 1 to 2 days of your order. Free Shipping is within the continental U.S. Shipping to Alaska or Hawaii will be charged separately. Please email email@example.com or call 940-272-0001 for exact shipping charges prior to ordering for these areas. Sorry, no international orders.