Supplemental Phosphorus for Low-P Hay
Each one ounce scoop provides 4 grams of elemental phosphorus.
- Phosphorus needs to be balanced with calcium.
- Phosphorus levels in the diet should never exceed calcium levels.
- There should always be at least twice the level of calcium as phosphorus in the total diet.
- Adding phosphorus is generally unnecessary unless your horse is eating only hay and upon testing, you've found that the Ca:P ratio is higher than 4:1 (four times more calcium than phosphorus).
Sizing and Prices
All sizes with Free Shipping within Continental U.S. (via USPS or UPS) * see below
All products are fresh and shipped directly from the manufacturer. Save 5% off of Horsetech's regular prices.
- 5 lb $39.85 (Regularly $41.95)
- 10 lb $58.85 (Regularly $61.95)
- 25 lb $134.85 (Regularly $141.95)
* Phos 4 is shipped via USPS or UPS within 2 days of your order. Free Shipping is within the continental U.S. Shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, Canada, and all international locations will be charged separately. Please email email@example.com or call 940-272-0001 for exact shipping charges prior to ordering for these areas.