Perfect Balance Electrolite - Rehydrate for Optimum Performance
- Concentrated chloride levels
- Chelated minerals for improved absorption
- Sugar, filler, Dextrose & Sodium Bicarbonate free
- Perfect for re-hydration before and after strenuous exercise
- Made with only high quality, food grade ingredients
- Perfectly balanced to match sweat losses
- Excellent choice for performance, trail or IR horses
"Very concentrated formula with no sugars or other fillers." - Horse Journal
Perfect Balance Electrolite is formulated to match the proportion of electrolytes lost in horse's sweat. This ensures accurate balance and absorption for all horses. Perfect Balance Electrolite also provides concentrated Chloride levels, which new studies indicate is an extremely important but often overlooked electrolyte.
Perfect Balance Electrolite provides rapid re-hydration by including proper levels of Sodium, Potassium, Chloride, Sulfate, Magnesium, Calcium and chelated minerals in a highly concentrated and highly effective formula.
Directions for Use - Powder
Serving Size: Enclosed scoop holds 11 grams
- Hot Weather/Heavy Work: Feed 2 scoops (22 grams) two times daily per horse with feed.
- Competition: Feed 2 scoops (22 grams) within 1 to 2 hours prior to competition. Immediately following competition, feed one additional serving (2 scoops).
- Cool Weather/Heavy Work: Feed 2 scoops (22 grams) per horse immediately following competition/training session.
Directions for Use - Paste:
Serving Size: 1/3 Tube - Approx 26cc
Feed 1/3 tube (Approx. 26 cc) per horse per day or as directed by your veterinarian or equine nutritionist.
Sizing, Price and Serving Details
All sizes with Free Shipping within Continental U.S. (via UPS) * see below
- 2.5 lbs (51 servings) $60.95
- 4 lbs (82 servings) $84.95
- 8 lbs (165 servings) $110.95
- 30 lbs (619 servings) $241.95
- 1 dose paste: 3 tubes - $59.95; Case of 12 - $143.95; Case of 50 - $410.95
- 3 dose paste: 3 tubes - $67.95; Case of 12 - $210.95; Case of 50 - $616.95
* Perfect Balance Electrolite is shipped via UPS within 1 to 2 days of your order. Free Shipping is within the continental U.S. Shipping to Alaska and Hawaii will be charged separately. Please email email@example.com or call 940-487-7161 for exact shipping charges prior to ordering for these areas. Sorry, no international orders at this time.
Interested in Auto-Ship?
Send Getty Equine Nutrition an email at GettyEquineNutrition@gmail.com or call 940-487-7161.