Orthopur Si - Bioavailable Silica
OrthoPur Si is safe and easy to use. Simply add one tablespoon (15 ml) to your horse's feed. Your horse will not know it's there. There's no odor, no taste and no acidity to concern yourself with. The pH is right around 7.9. It comes in a liquid because the dry material appears to be less bio-available than a liquid source.
Active Ingredients: Silica 375 mg/15 ml dose (Approx. one tablespoon)
Ingredients: Purified Water, Biologically Active Silica (Orthosilicic Acid)
Sizing, Price and Serving Details
All sizes with Free Shipping in Continental U.S. (via UPS or USPS)*
All products are fresh and shipped directly from the manufacturer. Save 5% off of Horsetech's regular prices.
Sizing: Available in three convenient sizes--32 oz (Quart), 128 oz (Gallon) and 320 oz (2.50 Gallon). Each ounce will provide approximately two (2) x 15 ml doses. The 32 oz. size features a convenient measure and pour container for easy measuring and dosing.
- Quart (32 fluid ounces -- 64 one-tablespoon servings) $36.05 (Regularly $ 75.95)
- 2-Liter (68 fluid ounces -- 133 one-tablespoon servings) $68.35 (Regularly $ 71.95)
- Gallon (128 fluid ounces -- 256 one-tablespoon servings) $123.45 (Regularly $ 129.95) Includes empty 16 ounce bottle to offer ease of serving.
- 2.5 Gallons (320 fluid ounces -- 640 one-tablespoon servings) $286.85 (Regularly $ 301.95) Includes empty 16 ounce bottle to offer ease of serving.
* OrthoPur Si is shipped via UPS or USPS within 2 days of your order. Free Shipping is within the continental U.S. Shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, Canada, and all international locations will be charged separately. Please email GettyEquineNutrition@gmail.com or call 940-272-0001 for exact shipping charges prior to ordering to these areas.
**WINTER SHIPPING: OrthoPur Si needs to be protected from freezing. From November 1st through April 1st, all OrthoPur orders will ship on Monday to ensure that the product reaches its destination without a weekend hold-over on a truck or in a UPS warehouse. In situations where weather is deemed to be extreme, we may elect to delay shipment until such time that weather conditions look more favorable. Expedited shipping is available at an additional charge. If you would like to expedite shipping, please call Getty Equine Nutrition at 940-272-0001 or email GettyEquineNutrition@gmail.com.
Interested in Auto-Ship?