Microbiome Support by Equi-Force stabilizes the equine colon through added butyric acid. Butyric acid has a positive impact on insulin resistance as well as hindgut microbial population health, thereby helping with "Fecal Water Syndrome" (also referred to as "Fecal Liquid").
All sizes with Free Shipping in Continental U.S. (via USPS or FedEx) *----
Microbiome Support offers Sodium Butyrate
Butyrate is a short chain fatty acid naturally derived from fiber fermentation in the intestine of the horse. However, like glutamine, during times of stress adding additional butyrate to the diet can help to maintain a healthy intestinal lining. Supplemental Sodium Butyrate has been shown to help prevent, inflammatory bowel disease, ulcerative colitis and diarrhea. It is also beneficial in the following areas:
- Stimulate digestive enzyme production
- Enhance development of intestinal villi increasing surface area which improves feed utilization
- Helps alleviate "Fecal Liquid"
- Reduce acute inflammatory response of the gut lining
- Serve as major energy source for colon cells
- Improve insulin sensitivity
- Inhibit cancer cell growth and the secretion of host defense peptides
- Affect and prevent the colonization of Salmonella and Campylobacter
- Positively influence the composition of the gut microbiota
Feed one scoop twice daily in feed. Can be dosed orally in oil if needed.
2 pounds is 60 day supply for 1000 pound horse.
Sizing, Price and Serving Details
- 2 lbs $67.40 (60 servings)
- SAVE and buy Two 2 lb containers $122.95 (120 servings)
- More than one horse? SAVE the MOST -- 15 lb container $307.95 (450 servings)
*Microbiome Support is shipped via USPS or FedEx within 2 days of your order. Please provide an appropriate shipping address for either one. Free Shipping is within the continental U.S. Shipping to Alaska and Hawaii will be charged separately. Please email GettyEquineNutrition@gmail.com or call 940-272-0001 for exact shipping charges prior to ordering for these locations. Sorry, no international orders at this time.
Interested in Auto-Ship?