Equine Gold by Kauffman's - Most Complete Blend of Probiotic Ingredients Available
Ideal for Digestive Transitions Due to:
- Hay-to-pasture or Pasture-to-hay feeding
- During & after antibiotic therapy
- Nutritional challenges
- Performance stress
- Aging horses with diminished digestive capability
Kauffman's Equine Gold is a premium probiotic supplement containing Saccharomyces cerevisiae (active, dry cell yeast), direct-fed microorganisms (DFMs) and digestive enzymes to be used in all classes of equine feeds. The total microbial count of Kauffman's Equine Gold exceeds 807 Billion colony forming units (CFU)/lb. or 50.4 Billion CFU/oz.
The unique combination of proven digestive aids has been formulated to provide the most complete blend of probiotic ingredients available, in a palatable and economical granular form.
Active, dry cell yeast and yeast culture have been shown scientifically to support enhanced digestion and digestive efficiency, particularly the digestibility of important macro- and micro minerals (Ca, P, Cu, Zn, and Mg). The active, dry cell yeast (Saccharomyces cerevisiae) scavenge oxygen in the gut to aid in anaerobic fiber digestion, while the five strains of beneficial bacteria and digestive enzymes enhance total tract digestibility of a variety of feedstuffs.
Beneficial bacteria (probiotic) have been shown to "competitively exclude" harmful or pathogenic bacteria that cause disease by competing for the same substrates and binding sites in the digestive tract. This micro-encapsulated beneficial bacteria provide optimal storage longevity from extremes in temperature, humidity, and pH; therefore, enhancing digestive efficiency at feeding.
The digestive enzymes feature eight (8) specific enzymatic activities to further aid in digestion of complex carbohydrates, cellulose, hemicellulose, pectin, and beta-glucan typically found in equine diets, making this formulation especially helpful for the aging equine.
Total Microbial Count: 807 Billion CFUs (colony forming units) per pound (Saccharomyces cereviseae, Bacillus subtilis, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Enterococcus faecium, Bifidobacterium thermophilum, and Bifidobacterium longum)
- Amylase: 180,000 IU/lb
- Protease: 24,000 IU/lb
- Hemicellulase: 21,650 IU/lb
- Phytase: 19,700 IU/lb
- Cellulase: 9,600 IU/lb
- Lipase: 7,200 IU/lb
- Pectinase: 4,800 IU/lb
- Beta-Glucanase: 2,100 IU/lb
Yeast culture; Dried corn distillers grains; Saccharomyces cerevisiae; Dried molasses (only 5%, amounting to less than 1/4 teaspoon of sugar per ounce); Kelp meal; D-biotin; Dried Aspergillus oryzae fermentation extract; Dried Aspergillus niger fermentation extract; Dried fermentation products of:
- Bacillus subtilis
- Lactobacillus acidophilus
- Enterococcus faecium
- Bifidobacterium thermophilum
- Bifidobacterium longum
- General purpose equine supplementation: Feed at the rate of one-half to two ounces per day.
- During times of extreme digestive or management stress: Dose may be safely doubled.
- For Animal use only -- Keep out of reach of children.
- Store in a cool, dry place and keep tightly closed when not in use.
Sizing, Price and Serving Details
All sizes with Free Shipping in the Continental U.S. (FedEx Ground*)
- 4 lbs - 64 one-ounce servings $58.95
- 10 lbs - 160 one-ounce servings $103.95
- 30 lbs - 480 one-ounce servings $237.95
* Kauffman's Equine Gold is shipped via FedEx Ground within 1 to 2 days of your order. Free Shipping is available within the continental U.S. Shipping to Hawaii or Alaska requires additional shipping costs. Please email GettyEquineNutrition@gmail.com or call 940-487-7161 for a shipping quote to these areas. Sorry, no international shipping available at this time.
Interested in Auto-Ship?