E-CLIPSE'PM (pellets) provides several key antioxidants to promote the body's natural resistance to pathogens by helping remove damaging free radicals (tissue toxins). The high levels of B Vitamins help support normal neurological (brain/nerve) function.
ECLIPSE'PM is recommended to be used in conjunction with FDA approved drug treatments during and up to 120 days post treatment (or as needed) for neurological conditions such as EPM, Lyme's Disease, etc.
All sizes with Free Shipping in the Continental U.S. (via USPS, FedEx Ground or SpeeDee Shipping, depending on product and location*)
Neurological Support for Conditions Such As EPM & Lyme's in Horses
Feeding ECLIPSE' PM helps support cellular health by reducing oxidative stress helping to protect body cells and tissue.
Immune Function Support:
- Vitamin E (Natural): Vitamin E is considered to be the most important antioxidant. Natural E is approx. 2.5 times more bioavailable than synthetic vitamin E (4,000 IUs natural vitamin E approximates 10,000 IUs of synthetic vitamin E). Natural E is recognized to be better absorbed and pass through blood brain barrier where the disease exists. Most researchers/universities advocate 7,500-10,000 IUs of vitamin E during/post therapy for immune support.
- Cinchona Bark (Herbal Extract): Recognized by scientific research to produce natural alkaloid quinine and its impact/support role in the presence of protozoa (parasite type organisms).
- Choline: Key active ingredient that is a part of acetylcholine (neurotransmitter) that carries messages among neurons, allowing the brain to interact/communicate with normal neurological body functions. Aids in fat metabolism in the liver and provides for cleansing of filtered tissue toxins.
- B Vitamins (B2, B3, B5, B6, B12): The group of B Vitamins make for support of numerous body functions and metabolism and have roles in healthy nerve impulses and/or neurological repair associated with neuropathy.
- Turmeric (Herbal): A potent antioxidant that helps fight oxidative stress and combat inflammation.
Directions for Use
- Enclosed measure approximates 1.5 oz based on density of product.
- Adult Horses (900-1,100 lbs): Provide 1 measure (1.5 oz) twice daily for 60 days.
- For lower maintenance level: Provide 1 measure (1.5 oz) daily for 120 days or continue as needed.
Here is an amazing testament to Eclipse PM: This is a 2 yr old in cutting training.... mild EPM symptoms so owner decided to try Eclipse PM BEFORE treatment. This is the horse day 1 vs DAY 28 on Eclipse PM, NO TREATMENT!!! Amazing results she said physically and mentally!
Sizing, Price and Serving Details
All sizes with Free Shipping in the Continental U.S. (FedEx Ground or SpeeDee Shipping*)
- 6 lbs - 32 days (two 1.5 ounce servings per day) $106.45
- 12 lbs - 64 days (two 1.5 ounce servings per day) $198.95
- 18 lbs - 96 days (two 1.5 ounce servings per day) $291.95
* E-Clipse'PM is shipped via FedEx Ground to most locations within 2 days of your order. Some sizes ship via USPS, so please leave an address where USPS can deliver. SpeeDee Shipping serves Minnesota, Wisconsin, Iowa, North Dakota, and South Dakota. Free Shipping is within the continental U.S. Shipping to Alaska and Hawaii will be charged separately. Please email GettyEquineNutrition@gmail.com or call 940-272-0001 for exact shipping charges prior to ordering for Alaska or Hawaii.
Interested in Auto-Ship?