Resource Library - Winter Feeding
Horse's love the cold weather. But there are some protections that need to be put in place to protect them against dehydration, lack of sufficient sunlight, excessive weight loss, and changes in their diet.
Spotlight on Nutrition Books ($14.95)
- Feeding Straw to the Insulin Resistance Horse May Be a Mistake
- Keeping Horses Warm through Winter's Chill
- Preparing for Winter
- Preventing Colic as Horses Transition to Hay
- The Secret to Healthy Horses? Keep It Simple!
- NSC and ACTH - Double Trouble in the Fall
- Do You Need to Analyze Your Hay?
- Every Horse Needs These Five Things
- Winter Freedom!
- Gas Colic - Common, but Preventable!
- Vitamin D - Why is it Called the "Sunshine Vitamin?"
- Chia Seeds - Nature's Tiny Miracle
- CBD for Horses - What You Can Expect
- Salt vs Electrolyte Supplements for Horses
Recorded Seminars ($9.95 each)
Forage for Thought Newsletter (Free)
To receive free bi-monthly articles and news to help meet your horse's nutritional needs, consider subscribing to Forage for Thought - Dr. Getty's email newsletter. You may opt-in here - and may unsubscribe at any time.