Supplements - Making the Right Choice
Older horses. Competing horses. Lactating mares and weekend warriors. Youngsters with budding careers. All are candidates for supplements. Or are they? Are supplements effective? Is there danger in overlapping or over-supplementing? Are supplements worth the expense? When are they appropriate, and when not? What does research reveal about them?
The teleseminar emphasizes:
- Making sense of ingredients with "fancy" names
- What is the science behind the supplement?
- Are the dosages adequate to be effective?
- Safety for pregnant or lactating mares
- Appropriate supplements for insulin resistant horses
- Herbal preparations for endocrine disorders such as equine Cushing's disease
- Long term usage
- Interaction and overlap with other supplements
- Nutritional needs of horses on pasture vs hay
- Free choice supplements
- Things to avoid
- How the supplement meets your horse's needs
Dr. Getty spends an hour covering all of the above teleseminar topics, while answering the pre-submitted questions. As she goes through each question, additional information will be interspersed so every participant can benefit from the answer. At the end of the hour, the floor is opened up for any additional questions.
How to Access Your Download
After purchasing the teleseminar, you will receive an email (during business hours) confirming your purchase and providing you with the website link and conference code to listen or download the mp3 file recording.
Please note that the teleseminars, webinars, and books are copyright protected. Sale, distribution, or presentation in a public format (including Facebook, Twitter, etc.) is prohibited.