Meta-Librium™ - Metabolic Support for Insulin Resistance
Your horse’s metabolic health is important to maintain and for horses suffering from equine metabolic conditions - such as Insulin Resistance and Equine Cushing’s disease - the symptoms can be hard to manage.
Meta-Librium™ is specifically designed to help manage insulin resistance, which is associated with obesity and chronic laminitis, and symptoms that accompany horses with Cushing’s disease.
Unique Formulation of Ingredients
Meta-Librium’s unique formulation contains a selection of ingredients that help:
- Reduce overall body fat content
- Normalize glucose levels by increasing sensitivity to insulin
- Reduce hyperactivity and anxiety
Meta-Librium™ contains a selection of ingredients including magnesium, chromium, Lipoic acid, vitamin E and C, and L-carnitine, which enhances the action of insulin. Meta-Librium™ now contains cinnamon, which further helps improve the action of insulin at the cellular level.
Individually, these ingredients are responsible for:
- Regulating glucose metabolism by increasing sensitivity to insulin at the cellular level (magnesium, cinnamon, chromium, and iodine)
- Reducing inflammation through antioxidant support, thereby preventing free-radical damage to tissues (lipoic acid, vitamin C, vitamin E, and selenium)
- Increasing fatty acid metabolism, thereby decreasing the presence of fatty deposits in the neck, rump, tail head and sheath area (l-carnitine)
Each 2 ounces provides:
- Magnesium (as magnesium sulfate/oxide): 10 grams
- Chromium (as chromium yeast): 5 grams
- Selenium (as selenium yeast): 1.02 mg
- Iodine: 2 mg
- Vitamin E: 2,000 IUs
- Vitamin C: 1500 mg
- Lipoic acid: 1000 mg
- L-Carnitine: 1000 mg
- Cinnamon: 500 mg
Feeding Directions (Yeast Base)
Feed 1 ounce (one scoop) per 550 lbs of body weight. For a full-sized, 1100 lb horse, feed 2 ounces per day.
Sizing, Price and Serving Details
- 5 lbs (40 two-ounce servings) $111.95
- SAVE and buy Two 5 lb containers $219.95
*Meta-Librium is shipped via USPS or FedEx within 2 days of your order. Please provide an appropriate shipping address for either one. Free Shipping is within the continental U.S. Shipping to Alaska and Hawaii will be charged separately. Please email GettyEquineNutrition@gmail.com or call 940-272-0001 for exact shipping charges prior to ordering for these locations. Sorry, no international orders at this time.
Interested in Auto-Ship?