Selen AT - Selenium, Yeast & Vitamin E - Special pricing!
Combines premium quality Selenium Yeast and Natural Vitamin E in a convenient, concentrated and palatable supplement! Each 1/2 ounce serving of Selen AT will provide one (1) mg of selenium and a full 1,250 IU of Natural Vitamin E.
All sizes with Free Shipping in Continental U.S. (via UPS or USPS)*---
Selen AT - An Organic Source of Selenium & Natural Source of Vitamin E in One Convenient Product!
There has been quite a bit of interest in recent months in a source of Selenium Yeast and Natural Vitamin E. Selen AT combines premium quality Selenium Yeast and Natural Vitamin E in a convenient, concentrated and palatable supplement!
Until recently, Selenium Yeast was not FDA approved for use in equine supplements. Now, you can use it in a supplement form.
Each 1/2 ounce serving of Selen AT will provide one (1) mg of selenium and a full 1,250 IU of Natural Vitamin E. The smaller, more compact, serving makes it easy to handle\feed and cost effective.
Selen AT features two palatable and nutritional base materials -- flax and yeast culture. This premium-grade flax is actually made for use in bakeries--it's intended for human consumption. And this flax is rich in desirable Omega-3s.
The other base material, yeast culture, is made in Iowa by the company that literally invented yeast culture--Diamond V Mills. They are known to be a reputable suppliers of premium quality ingredients.
100% satisfaction guarantee
Sizing, Price and Serving Details
All sizes with Free Shipping within Continental U.S. (via UPS or USPS) * see below
All products are fresh and shipped directly from the manufacturer. Save 5% off of Horsetech's regular prices.
- 2 lbs $40.80 (Regularly $ 42.95) 64 servings
- 5 lbs $71.20 (Regularly $ 74.95) 160 servings
- 10 lbs $124.40 (Regularly $ 130.95) 320 servings
- 22 lbs $255.50 (Regularly $268.95) 705 servings
- 40 lbs $454.05 (Regularly $477.95) 1280 servings
* Selen AT is shipped via UPS or USPS within 2 days of your order. Free Shipping is within the continental U.S. Shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, Canada, and all international locations will be charged separately. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 940-272-0001 for exact shipping charges prior to ordering for these areas.