Blackenall - Because Black Never Goes Out of Style!
Blackenall is a product that you can use on its own or with one of our popular Glanzen/ReitSport family of products to bring out the best of your horse's natural color--that deep, rich gloss that you've always hoped for.
If you're already using a Glanzen or ReitSport supplement, a single ounce per day should be all you need! As with all HorseTech products, Blackenall carries a full satisfaction guarantee. If you're not happy with the results that you see, we'll offer you a full refund--so, try Blackenall without reservation!
Directions for Use
- Provide Blackenall at the rate of one (1) to three (3) ounces per day.
- For maintenance you should be able to reduce your usage rate to one (1) to two (2) ounces per day.
- Reduce usage rate proportionately, based on weight, for lighter breeds, ponies, etc.
If you are already using our popular Glanzen 3 or ReitSport family of products, you should see good results with just one (1) ounce of Blackenall. If you are using the "Lite" version of one of these products, you may have better results with two (2) ounces of Blackenall per day. The 48cc scoop that is enclosed in your product package will hold approximately one ounce by weight when slightly rounded. One slightly rounded 48cc scoop equals approximately one ounce.
Milled Flaxseed, Paprika*, Dried Kelp, Molasses Products (Dry), Copper Amino Acid Complex, Zinc Amino Acid Complex, Lysine, Biotin, Folic Acid, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin B12, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Thiamine, Riboflavin, Niacinamide, Natural Flavor (Peppermint) & Artificial Sweetener (No Sugar).
Labeling, Warnings, Cautions, & Misc.
*Will Paprika Test Positive?
Paprika (a member of the pepper family) may naturally contain a low level of Capsaicin, a substance that is banned by USEF for use in competition. Please be advised and use discretion when using Blackenall (or any product containing Paprika) in competition horses. While we have never had a report of a positive test as the result of using Blackenall, we want to be certain that you are informed of the fact that paprika can be a source of naturally occurring capsaicin.
To put the capsaicin potency of our paprika into relative terms, consider that pure capsaicin has a rating of 16,000,000 Scoville Units (a unit of measurement of capsaicin level in peppers). Our paprika typically has a Scoville Unit score of less than 150--quite a significant difference.
We know of some USEF competitors that will, as a precaution, remove products containing paprika from the diet at least 14+ days prior to competition. USEF protocol for testing has not been made available--so it has not been possible for HorseTech to establish a withdrawal period with certainty. So, competitive riders should use their own discretion. We generally advise--if a positive test will ruin your day, you may want to avoid products containing paprika!
Sizing, Price and Serving Details
All sizes with Free Shipping in Continental U.S. (via UPS or USPS)** (Unable to ship to Vermont.)
All products are fresh and shipped directly from the manufacturer. Save 5% off of Horsetech's regular prices.
- 4 lb $60.75 (Regularly $63.95) 32 two-ounce servings
- 8 lb $94.00 (Regularly $98.95) 64 two-ounce servings
- 12 lb $131.05 (Regularly $137.95) 96 two-ounce servings
- 20 lb $207.05 (Regularly $217.95) 160 two-ounce servings
- 40 lb $390.40 (Regularly $410.95) 320 two-ounce servings
* Blackenall is shipped via UPS or USPS (12 lb) within 2 days of your order. Free Shipping is within the continental U.S. (Unable to ship to Vermont.) Shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, Canada, and all international locations will be charged separately. Please email GettyEquineNutrition@gmail.com or call (940) 487-7161 for exact shipping charges prior to ordering to these areas.