Why Choose High Point for Grass Diets?
HorseTech's High Point Grass daily vitamin/mineral supplement is designed to compliment grass hay and pasture diets. Also available in a Pelleted version.
Just three ounces of High Point will fortify your grass/pasture-based diets with necessary supplementary phosphorus plus essential vitamins and trace minerals.
If you are feeding 8 lbs or more of alfalfa each day, or your hay has 4 times more calcium than phosphorus, consider High Point for Alfalfa Diets.
To support a healthy digestive tract and to improve nutrient utilization, High Point Grass also provides a complete probiotic package (equivalent to a full serving of our popular Pro-Lactic DFM direct-fed-microbial) and our PreBoTM package comprised of both fructooligosaccharides and mannanoligosaccharides.
Directions for Use
- Use to supplement equine diets based on grass or “mixed” hay. May also be used where a “general purpose” daily supplement is required.
- For horses weighing 1,000 lbs. or more - feed at the rate of three (3) ounces (85 grams) per day.
- Usage rate can be reduced proportionately, based on weight, for lighter breeds, younger horses, ponies, etc.
- For pregnant mares in final 1/3 of gestation through initial 1/3 of lactation - feed at the rate of 4.5 ounces (127 grams).
- The enclosed 48cc scoop will hold approximately 1.50 ounces when filled to “level”.
- Two (2) level scoops will provide approximately three (3) ounces (85 grams).
High Point Grass
|Amount Provided Per 3 oz. Serving|
|Amount Provided Per 3 oz. Serving|
|Vitamin A||30,000 IU|
|Vitamin D3||3,000 IU|
|Vitamin E||750 IU|
|Vitamin C||500 mg|
|Vitamin K||10 mg|
|Pantothenic Acid (B5)||35 mg|
|Pyridoxine (B6)||35 mg|
|Folic Acid||25 mg|
|Vitamin B12||300 mcg|
|Flavoring||Molasses, Natural, Non-Sugar|
|Non-Structural Carbohydrates (NSC)||Less than 4.25%, Calculated|
Dicalcium Phosphate, Yeast Culture (saccharomyces cerevisiae), Zinc Amino Acid Complex, Copper Amino Acid Complex, Manganese Amino Acid Complex, Sodium Chloride, Vitamin A, Vitamin D3, Magnesium Oxide, Selenium Yeast, L-Lysine Hydrochloride, Calcium Iodate, Calcium Carbonate, d-Alpha Tocopherol (Natural Vitamin E), DL-Methionine, Ascorbic Acid (Source of Vitamin C), L-Threonine, Calcium Citrate (Source of Silica), Thiamine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Biotin, Folic Acid, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Niacinamide, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (Source of Vitamin K), Fructooligosaccharides, Mannanoligosaccharides, Dried Bacillus coagulans fermentation product, Dried Bacillus licheniformis fermentation product, Dried Bacillus subtilis fermentation product, Dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, Dried Lactobacillus casei fermentation product, Dried Lactobacillus plantarum fermentation product, Dried enterococcus faecium fermentation product, Dried Whey, Natural Flavorings, Natural Mixed Tocopherols (Antioxidant)
Sizing, Price and Serving Details
All sizes with Free Shipping within Continental U.S. (via UPS or USPS) * see below
All products are fresh and shipped directly from the manufacturer. Save 5% off of Horsetech's regular prices.
- 15 lbs Foil Pouch $83.55 (Regularly $ 87.95) (80 3-ounce servings) -- shipped via U.S. Postal Service
- Available without selenium - 15 lb pouch $82.15
- 15 lbs Pail $89.25 (Regularly $93.95) (80 3-ounce servings) -- shipped via UPS
- Available without selenium - 15 lb pail $88.75
- 35 lbs Pail $174.75 (Regularly $ 183.95) (186 3-ounce servings)
- Available without selenium - 35 lb pail $173.70
- 45 ;bs Sewn bag $214.65 (Regularly $ 225.95) (240 3-ounce servings)
- Inquire if interested in this size without selenium
- 60 kg (132 lbs) Fiber Drum (132.3 lbs) $612.70 (Regularly $652.95) (705 3-ounce servings)
- Inquire if interested in this size without seleniu
*High Point - Grass Diets is shipped via UPS, except for the 15 lb foil pouch, which ships by US Postal Service, within 2 days of your order. Free Shipping is within the continental U.S. Shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, Canada, and all international locations will be charged separately. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 940-272-0001 for exact shipping charges prior to ordering to these areas.