Why Vitamin E for Horses?
Su-Per E-8000 is an extra strength synthetic vitamin E, in powdered form for convenient use in the treatment of EPM or other immune system issues. Extra Vitamin E is also recommended for performance horses to counteract the physical stress of exercise. Vitamin E is an essential vitamin and is important as a free radical scavenger. It has beneficial anti-inflammatory effects and promotes healing of damaged nervous tissue.
- Serving Size: 1/2 to 1 ounce per day.
- Each scoop is 1 ounce and provides 8000 IU of synthetic Vitamin E.
SU-PER E8000 contains:
- Vitamin E (dl-alpha tocopheryl acetate). 8000 IU per ounce.
- Soy lecithin - 450 mg per 1 ounce serving.
Sizing, Price and Serving Details
All sizes with Free Shipping within Continental U.S. (via UPS)* see below
- 4 lbs (64 1 ounce servings) $87.95
- 20 lbs (320 1 ounce servings) $299.95
* Su-Per Vitamin E-8000 is shipped via UPS within 1 to 2 days of your order. Free Shipping is within the continental U.S. Shipping to Alaska or Hawaii will be charged separately. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 940-272-0001 for exact shipping charges prior to ordering for these areas. Sorry, no international orders.