NibbleNet: Healthy and Safe Slow Feeding System
Proudly created, designed, and manufactured in the USA! THE NIBBLENET is a revolutionary hay bag. The unique design and high quality construction make this the ideal way to feed hay to your horses. The 2", 1.5" or 1.25" openings in the front of the bag allow the horse to "graze" for his hay in a much more natural way. Instead of gulping down big mouthfuls, he has to work for the hay, one bite at a time. This slows him down, which is much healthier for his digestion, and keeps him busy much longer. The design of THE NIBBLENET is such that there is also much less waste of hay.
These are excellent for horses with feed related health issues, like laminitis and obesity. Perfect for horses that don't have a lot of turn out time like show and race horses. Ideal for traveling and trailering.
The quality of construction and heavy duty outdoor materials makes THE NIBBLENET a superior product. The manufacturer is so confident in the quality of this hay bag that they offer a limited warranty against defects in materials or workmanship.
The back fabric is a 22 ounce or 40 ounce heavy duty vinyl made to be outside in the harsh elements. It has superior tear, puncture and abrasion resistance. It has excellent UV and weather protection and is rated to -40 degrees. It is recommended that The NibbleNet be hung in a suitable place free from sharp objects and abrasive surfaces for the longest life possible. Also, it is recommended that you secure the bottom of the bag to keep the bag stable for your horse and to give him something to pull against. For the toughest bag available, choose the Double-Nibble.
You will notice that the webbing is also on the bottom of the bag. It is designed this way so the dusty chaff can fall through the bottom away from the horse. This feature is also wonderful for those that wish to soak their hay. The entire NibbleNet can be submerged in a muck bucket full of water or you can just squirt the hay inside TheNibbleNet with a hose.
All NibbleNets come with at least two sets of D-rings on the top. The top strap with the snap hooks clip the bag closed. Horses are not able to get the hay out from the top.
All NibbleNets come with D-rings on the bottom corners (except The Picnic XL) and are available with an optional bottom strap.
- Make sure all hay is removed from the bag.
- We recommend soaking the entire bag in a muck bucket full of soapy water for at least an hour. A capful of Lysol works well.
- Scrub the bag with a brush to remove all dirt, horse hair and hay. Pay special attention to the webbing.
- Rinse thoroughly and hang to dry in the sun.
Periodically cleaning your NibbleNet ® will extend its life since dirt and sand can wear down the fibers. Allow the NibbleNet ® to dry thoroughly whenever possible to reduce odors.
* NibbleNets are shipped via USPS within 4 days of your order. Free shipping is only available within the continental U.S. Additional shipping charges will apply to Alaska, Hawaii, Canada, and all international locations. Please email GettyEquineNutrition@gmail.com or call 940-487-7161 for exact shipping charges prior to ordering.
Interested in Auto-Ship?