Cur-OST EQ I.S.C.W. is identical in the base formula as our EQ I.S. but with added circulatory benefits.
It is designed to target and benefit the metabolic horse, whether if they are at an early or later stage in their condition. Cur-OST EQ I.S.C.W. is a blend of four proven and research supported herbs to target glucose metabolism, insulin function, and impact circulation which are all directly related to metabolism and interconnected with the process of inflammation. This added benefit of impacting the circulation in the metabolic horse can directly improve foot comfort and overall laminar and hoof wall health.
The Cur-OST EQ I.S.C.W. is a Warming formula to support insulin function, digestion, and circulation in the metabolic horse. This formula is ideal for those metabolic horses that are more cold-intolerant and experience foot related pain that is worse during the colder times of the year.
For those metabolic horses that experience heat-intolerance and foot pain in the hotter times of the year, we recommend our Cur-OST EQ I.S.C.C.. formula.
Proven Cur-OST EQ I.S.C.W. Herbal Blend:
- Gymnema sylvestre 25% Extract
- Banaba leaf 1% Extract
- Gynostemma 10% Extract (Jiao Gu Lan)
- Hawthorn Berry 4:1 Extract
- Hawthorn Leaf 1.8% Extract
Clinically supported to help balance glucose levels, before and after eating, and steadily increase ketone levels which then assist to reduce insulin. Hawthorn leaf and berry are both well known and researched herbs which directly impacts circulation and cardiac function, by improving blood flow and balancing inflammation. All five herbs also impact the process of inflammation in the horse, thereby benefitting the entire horse from joints to feet along with body condition. Directly improves cellular function.
Sizing, Price and Serving Details
- One container - 56 servings $71.00
- Two containers - 112 servings $135.00
- Three containers - 168 servings $199.95
* CurOst I.S.C.W. is mailed via U.S. Postal Service or UPS within 2 days of your order. Free Shipping is only available within the continental U.S. Shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, Canada, and all international locations will be charged separately. Please email GettyEquineNutrition@gmail.com or call 940-272-0001 for exact shipping charges prior to ordering for these locations.