CurOst EQ I.S.C.S. benefits your horse through metabolic and insulin function, as well as improved circulation.Cur-OST EQ I.S.C.C. is identical in the base formula as our EQ I.S. but with added circulatory benefits. It is designed to target and benefit the metabolic horse, whether if they are at an early or later stage in their condition. Cur-OST EQ I.S.C.C. is a blend of four proven and research supported herbs to target glucose metabolism, insulin function, and impact circulation which are all directly related to metabolism and interconnected with the process of inflammation. This added benefit of impacting the circulation in the metabolic horse can directly improve foot comfort and overall laminar and hoof wall health.
The Cur-OST EQ I.S.C.C. is a COOLING formula to support insulin function, digestion, and circulation in the metabolic horse. This formula is ideal for those metabolic horses that are more heat-intolerant and experience foot related pain that is worse during the hotter times of the year. For those metabolic horses that experience cold-intolerance and foot pain in the colder times of the year, we recommend our Cur-OST EQ I.S.C.W. formula. (coming soon!)
Proven Cur-OST EQ I.S.C.C. Herbal Blend:
- Gymnema sylvestre 25% Extract
- Banaba leaf 1% Extract
- Gynostemma 10% Extract (Jiao Gu Lan)
- Terminalia arjuna 10% Extract
Clinically supported to help balance glucose levels, before and after eating, and steadily increase ketone levels which then assist to reduce insulin. Terminalia arjuna is a well known and researched herb which directly impacts circulation and cardiac function, by improving blood flow and balancing inflammation. All four herbs also impact the process of inflammation in the horse, thereby benefitting the entire horse from joints to feet along with body condition. Directly improves cellular function.
Sizing, Price and Serving Details
- One container - 56 servings $71.00
- Two containers - 112 servings $135.00
- Three containers - 168 servings $199.95
* CurOst is mailed via U.S. Postal Service or UPS within 2 days of your order. Free Shipping is only available within the continental U.S. Shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, Canada, and all international locations will be charged separately. Please email GettyEquineNutrition@gmail.com or call 940-272-0001 for exact shipping charges prior to ordering for these locations.